Who it’s for: anyone seeking a single source to promote healthy brain function, boost mood, and promote overall brain health.
What it does: using a proprietary blend of adaptogens, vitamins, and phytonutrients, it supports holistic brain health.
What sets this product apart?
- A proprietary blend, unique to Renu iQ™, specifically formulated to improve mental performance
- Formulation backed by years of scientific research
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
||May help improve cognitive function in the brain 1 and increase SIRT-1 pathway. 2
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
||Plays a key role in keeping the brain functioning properly. 3
|Folate (as folic acid)
||May improve cognitive function and reduce levels of brain-toxic proteins. 4
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
||Required for proper neurological function. 5
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract: may significantly improve the speed of processing visual information, learning rate, and memory. 6
- Rhodiola root extract: may help reduce mental fatigue and improve mental performance. 7
- Grape skin extract: may help improve attention, language skills, and both immediate and delayed memory. 8 Research also suggests it may help activate SIRT-1 signaling, which appears to inhibit oxidative stress. 9
- Polygonum cuspidatum root extract (50% resveratrol): may have a positive effect on cognition. 10
Consult your healthcare professional if pregnant or nursing or taking medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1 University of Cambridge, 2015
2 Department of Nutritional Science and Food Management, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 2016
3Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
4Ma F, Li Q, Zhou X, et al. Effects of folic acid supplementation on cognitive function and Abeta-related biomarkers in mild cognitive impairment: a randomized controlled trail. Eur J Nutr. 2017
5National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements, 2016
6Neuropsychology Laboratory, School of Biophysical Science and Electrical Engineering, Victoria, Australia